Take the 30-Day Challenge!
This year is an opportunity to re-connect with the God of Hope!
- Forget making another resolution!
- Start a new God-focused life!
- Tune out the world and tune into God!
- Experience True Hope!
As you take the Journey, discover your “one thing” and share your story!
- See what area/issue God shows you on which to focus for the next 30 days.
- Share your story with us.
Here are some examples of “one thing” commitments…
- “To read two chapters a day of the Word and pray before consulting friends.” —Barbee
- “I will exercise every day for the next 30 days and beyond to become healthier and nourish my body.” —Brittany
- “I will not procrastinate and finish all my pending work and projects for the next 30 days.” —Shaila
- “I have a problem with self-esteem and I use alcohol to suppress those feelings. I am not going to drink for the next 30 days and learn how to talk to God through prayer.” —Ruth
- “Every day I choose to have a positive attitude about my job, be uplifting to those I work with, and be more productive in getting tasks accomplished.” —Nancy
- “I am committing to doing my devotion every day and spending time in prayer!” —Vicki
- “I do not want to make any purchases or spend any money that is not absolutely necessary. I want to have money left at the end of the month.” —Lynita
Our Family Life Radio Team is committed to joining you in this 30-Day Challenge!
- We are here to share with you.
- We are here to support you as you face obstacles.
- We are here to celebrate your victories as a new habit becomes a lifestyle!