Matt Redman‘s 10,000 Reasons speaks to Family Life Radio Member Tracy hear why…
Kari Jobe reminds us Jesus has already defeated our enemy.
Almond Baked Donuts
Shannyn found this recipe for 4 Ingredient Healthy Almond Donuts! #BakeAmericaGreatAgain
1 cup (100g) Almond Meal/Flour
3 tbsp (65g) Honey (or Maple Syrup/Coconut Nectar/Agave)
2 large eggs
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
(Some use 1/4 tsp baking soda)
- Preheat your oven to 300° F
- Grease pan & set aside.
- Mix all of your ingredients until smooth.
- Fill pan with mixture, filling each donut cavity 1/2 way full.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. Keep an eye on them & take them out as soon as your donuts are cooked (A skewer inserted into the middle removes clean)
- Allow to cool before removing from tins.
- Donuts will keep in fridge or at room temperature for 3-4 days. (Store in an airtight container)
Now Playing on Family Life Radio…
“The resurrection of Jesus is either the greatest hoax perpetrated upon humanity or the greatest event in history. No middle ground.”
Talking To Kids About Terror
This week’s terror attack in Great Britain has a lot of moms & dads wondering how to talk to their littles about the world we live in. Here’s Randy Carlson, President of Family Life Radio & host of Intentional Living, with some tips on where to start.
Sunday, June 4 is the International Day for the Unreached. 2017 Chairman Wayne Pederson stops by to talk next steps, making disciples, & how your church can help!
Fair Trade/Columbia Artist Mark Schultz is coming to the Topeka corner of Family Life Nation next month. This morning he dropped by to talk with P&S on Letters From War, Father’s Day, & oddly enough dance moves!
“Religion makes us proud of what we have done. The Gospel makes us proud of what Jesus has done.” Tim Keller
Revive Us 2016
Revive Us, Kirk Cameron’s one night Call to Prayer event from last fall, is now available on dvd. Kirk is joined by Dr. Ben Carson, Francis Chan, Eric Metaxes, & Dr. James McDonald, as well as music from Passion & Vertical Church Band. He joined P&S this morning to talk about revival in America.