Jeremy Camp Street Week Contest
- To enter the Jeremy Camp Street week contest the contestant must call 888-888-9976 when asked by announcer during the morning show with Peter & Shannyn and is the 5th caller. The 5th caller will have to either tell about a time they had to walk by faith or a time that God spoke a word of life to them. The contestant will win a Jeremy Camp T-shirt and the CD “The answer” and then be qualified to go into a grand prize drawing. This contest begins on Monday, October 9, 2017 and will end Friday October 13, 2017.
- Participants must state that they are 18 years of age or older when they enter the contest.
- Only one entry per person will be allowed.
- A person cannot enter on behalf of another person.
- The Prize is described as follows:
- Daily winners receive a Jeremy Camp T-Shirt and the CD “The Answer” The grand prize is a Jeremy Camp CD Library and an Amazon Echo Show.
- There will be 18 daily prizes and one grand prize awarded
- The estimated retail value of the daily prize is $31.00 and the grand prize is $299.95. The winner is responsible for any and all taxes associated with winning the prize including income taxes.
- All prizesare provided by Capitol Christian Music and are non-transferable, cannot be redeemed in whole or in part for cash and no prize substitution is allowed.
- The winner must reside in the state of Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Kansas, Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan, Georgia, Tennessee or Florida.
- The winners for the daily prizes are determined by whoever is the 5th caller when asked by the announcer and either tells about a time they had to walk by faith or a time that God spoke a word of life to them. The grand prize will be determined by a random drawing that will take place after the final qualifying entries are received. The grand prize winner will be announced on Monday October 16, 2017 on the morning show with Peter & Shannyn. The grand prize winner will also be contacted by phone.
- KFLR-FM, KFLT, KFLT-FM, KGDP-FM, KJTA, KFLQ, KLFF, KWFL, KAMY, KFLB, KFLB-FM, KJTY, WJTY, WJTG, WJTF, WUGN, WUFL, WUFN, WUNN, WBFN, WJBP, Family Life Broadcasting, Inc., Family Life Broadcasting System, and Family Life Communications Incorporated. (“FLCI”) is not responsible for failure of the telephone, email or Internet system causing a contestant to lose the chance to participate.
- All entries become the property of FLCI and none will be returned.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of people calling in or the number of eligible entries who become grand prize qualifiers for the random drawing.
- FLCI, whose decision is final, will decide any questions concerning these rules and the administration of the contest.
- Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes the Winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name and image in on-air promotional announcements and other promotional FLCI material.
- Employees of FLCI and its related ministries, or other entities involved in this promotion and their immediate family members (including spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren) are not eligible to enter this contest.