Promotions Coordinator – Midland, Michigan
Serving: Midland, Saginaw and the Bay City areas
The Promotions Coordinator for Midland, Michigan will reach and influence communities for Christ by being an ambassador for the ministry. You will engage the ministry in local and regional outreach initiatives including conferences, concerts, service oriented initiatives and other local happenings. Additionally you will build and maintain solid relationships with key influencers in the community including other ministry leaders, donors and business leaders.
Telecomuting for this position is permitted.
Use your talents and expertise to make an impact for Christ in our world. For over 50 years Family Life Radio has been communicating the love of Christ through our network of radio stations, publications, conferences, and digital platforms.
- Develops and maintains strategic partnerships with local, regional and national contacts including event promoters, ministry leaders, and business leaders to establish the ministry as the hub of the Christian community.
- Represents the ministry at brand aligned community events including concerts, conferences and, community service initiatives.
- Develops and manages effective marketing strategies for local and regional events and impact initiatives
- Partners with the Business Underwriting Manager to generate business sponsorship leads for the ministry.
- Fosters relationships with ministry constituents through donor calls and visits.
- Recruits, trains, and manages an event volunteer team to serve at local and regional events
- Assists the ministry in gathering content (audio/written) for FCC compliance and other ministry needs
- Generates leads (name acquisition) for the ministry through community engagement.
- Partners with the Event Manager by providing marketing support, and event production support for FLC hosted events.
- Manages and maintains a portion of the online ministry event calendar at MyFLR.org.
- Manages a budget to meet local community impact initiatives
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to write effective and compelling copy for event promotions in a clear and listener-focused manner
- Strong presentation skills including the ability to effectively represent the ministry on the platform at small to large attended events
- Ability to handle an aggressive schedule of daily contacts, schedule, organize, and prioritize work to meet goals and deadlines; includes ability to set and achieve SMART goals
- Proven ability to plan and perform complex work in a fast paced work environment where only general policies or procedures are available
- Ability to work independently or with a team and demonstrate excellent time management skills in a remote location
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree in Business, Marketing or related field; or combination of education & experience
- Two (2) years experience working in promotions, community relations, or marketing/sales
Our cutting-edge team provides a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. If you would like to use your gifts and talents to serve Christ, please complete the application below and send with cover letter and resume to:
Family Life Communications Incorporated
Attn: Human Resources Department
PO Box 35300
Tucson, AZ 85740
Fax Number: 520-469-7314
*No submissions will be considered without a completed/signed employment application.
Download Job Application Form (WORD)
(MS Word Format, 220KB)
Download Job Application Form (PDF)
(Adobe Reader Format, 42KB)