This morning we shared a recipe from a listener for pumpkin seeds. If you make some, we’ll gladly take them off your hands!
2 cups pumpkin seeds
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter
1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Thoroughly rinse seeds and pick out stray bits of pumpkin.
- Pour seeds on a cookie sheet, preferably one with sides.
- Combine Worcestershire sauce and melted butter.
- Pour Worcestershire sauce/butter combination over seeds and stir to distribute evenly.
- Evenly sprinkle salt over seeds.
- Bake for two hours, stirring every half hour.
- Let cool and enjoy!
- Store in airtight container.
Pastors David Platt and Francis Chan are offering a free web event on Friday, November 8 about how discipling new believers looks in today’s society. All you need to know is at MultiplyMovement.com/Gatherings.