This morning we talked about those go to dishes you take to a sick friend, funeral dinner, or when a baby is born.
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 (4 oz) unsweetened chocolate baking bar, chopped
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Chocolate Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals. Whisk in sugar and eggs until well blended. Stir in flour. Spread batter into a greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Sprinkle warm brownies with toasted pecans and marshmallows.
- Prepare Chocolate Frosting. Pour over pecans and marshmallows; spread to edges. Let cool 1 hour on a wire rack. Cut into squares.
Joy’s Super-Easy Chicken Stew
- 1 can cream of Broccoli soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup of milk or more to desired thickness
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- Season with Salt & Pepper
- 4 cups cooked & cut up veggies (or bag of cooked mixed veggies)
- 2 cups cooked cut up chicken or turkey
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In 3-quart baking dish combine all & stir.
- Bake for 40 minutes until nice & bubbly.
- Serve with warm rolls.
For the Fireside Story Shannyn shared about Baked Goods, click here.