Peter & Shannyn – Friday, October 23
Parenting lessons that many parents had to learn the hard way
- Super glue has no place in a house with young children
- Neither do Sharpie’s.
- There is no such thing as allowing your kid to play with your phone “just once.”
- Don’t use Google to diagnose illnesses. Ever.
- Always carry wipes, long after diaper wearing has ended.
- Keep track of who gave what at birthday parties.
- Never stock batteries in your house, or you will be forced to make obnoxiously loud toys work once again.
- Backup all photos. Better yet, print them.
- Look in the oven before you turn it on.
- Always check your kid’s pockets BEFORE you do the wash.
Peter & Shannyn – Thursday, October 22
Director David Schulz joins P&S today to talk about the upcoming film Brennan, based on the life of Brennan Manning.