It’s Shannyn’s birthday, & here’s the recipe for her super-healthy birthday brownies!
5 Ingredient Brownies
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- ½ cup smooth nut butter (almond or cashew)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- Handful of carob chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a small cake/loaf pan
- On the stove, melt nut butter with maple syrup
- In a large bowl add the mashed sweet potato, melted nut butter and maple syrup, and cocoa powder and mix well
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Pour mixture into greased pan and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing and refrigerating
Best when cooled completely. Store in fridge or freezer and ENJOY!