- To enter Chris Tomlin-ROAR Tour – Kansas City, MO the contestant must text the word “KJTY” to 24587 between 12:00 am FEBRUARY 18, 2019 and 11:59 pm February 24th, 2019.
- By entering the contest, participants confirm they are 18 years of age or older.
- Only one entry per person will be allowed.
- A person cannot enter on behalf of another person.
- The Prize is described as follows:
4 General Seats to The Chris Tomlin ROAR TOUR – Kansas City, MO at The Sprint Center on April 18th, 2019.
There will be only 2 prizes awarded of 4 Tickets each.
Travel vouchers are not included; no cash will be given to the prize winner.
Travel arrangements must be made by the winner and are their own responsibility.
The estimated retail value of the prize is $115.00. The winner is responsible for any and all taxes associated with winning the prize including income taxes.
The prize is provided by Awakening Foundation, and is non-transferable, cannot be redeemed in whole or in part for cash and no prize substitution is allowed.
The winner must reside in the continental United States.
- The winner is chosen by random selection on February 25, 2019.
- KFLR-FM, KFLT, KFLT-FM, KGDP-FM, KJTA, KFLQ, KLFF, KWFL, KAMY, KFLB, KFLB-FM, KJTY, WJTY, WJTG, WJTF, WUGN, WUFL, WUFN, WUNN, WBFN, WJBP, Family Life Broadcasting, Inc., Family Life Broadcasting System, and Family Life Communications Incorporated. (“FLCI”) is not responsible for failure of the telephone, email or Internet system causing a contestant to lose the chance to participate.
- All entries become the property of FLCI and none will be returned.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries.
- FLCI, whose decision is final, will decide any questions concerning these rules and the administration of the contest.
- Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes the Winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name and image in on-air promotional announcements and other promotional FLCI material.
- Employees of FLCI and its related ministries, or other entities involved in this promotion and their immediate family members (including spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren) are not eligible to enter this contest.