- This event has passed.
Courageous Grandparenting Seminar
03/09/2019 @ 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Courageous Grandparenting Seminar includes five interactive teaching sessions that provide powerful ideas and tools for Grandparents (both local and long-distance). Each session is creatively presented by Cavin Harper, a gifted communicator & author, with an inspirational message about how to walk in truth in this broken world while passing on a rich Christian heritage.
This event is open to all who desire to make a positive difference in the lives of children and youth and to walk alongside them to make a difference in their walk with Christ. Come learn to be a lifeline of hope to the younger generations. Hosted by Chandler CrossRoads Nazarene Church.
- March 9 – 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- CrossRoads Nazarene Church, 2950 W Ray Rd., Chandler, AZ 85224
- 8:00 am check-in & continental breakfast begin
- 9:00 am – Guest Speaker – Cavin Harper, Author of Courageous Grandparenting
- $30 per person or $50 per couple Be sure to select correct registration type for each registrant.
- Register at: www.crnaz.com/grandparenting
Registration includes continental breakfast beginning at 8:00 am, lunch, snacks and a signed copy of Courageous Grandparenting book.
Disclaimer: Events listed in the Event Calendar do not necessarily express or suggest endorsement or support of any of such posted material or parties therein. While we make every effort to ensure the individual parties represented within the Event Calendar fully support our biblical values and our statement of faith, we cannot guarantee that the entities and individuals represented here fully adhere to our biblical worldview.