- This event has passed.
Family Life Radio Toy Drive – Flagstaff
11/26/2012 - 12/16/2012
You can help a child on the Navajo nation realize that somebody cares about them, and help Somebody Cares! Native American Outreach illustrate the story of Christmas. Many of the children have never received a “new” toy for Christmas before.The staff is able to present the Bible’s account of the birth of Jesus Christ, and give them Christmas gifts. The children are told that Christians who care about them provided the toys for their Christmas celebration.
Family Life Radio is asking you to donate a new, unwrapped toy for a child between the ages of 5 and 13.
We have set up drop-off locations in several convenient locations around our area. Take your toy to one of these locations:
SOMEBODY CARES! THRIFT STORE
2722 North West Street
(1 ½ blocks from Cedar)
CAMPUS COFFEE BEAN
1800 S MILTON RD
MINI STORAGE OF NORTHERN ARIZONA
5501 E EMPIRE AVE
Flagstaff Community Christian School
755 North Bonito Street
Here is a list of suggested items you can donate. Please remember we are collecting “new” toys and please keep them unwrapped. Also note that they do not need to be expensive gifts.
• Board games, action games for ages 7 & up (NO WAR GAMES)
• Soap/lotion gift sets
• Sports equipment, yo-yo’s
• Backpacks, wallets, purses
• NERF balls (all sports)
• Craft kits, bead making kits, sand art
• Trading cards: baseball/football/basketball
• Hair accessories or jewelry (in good taste)
• Remote-control cars(include batteries if required)
• Coloring & activity books/crayons
• Christian children’s videos or DVD’s
• Books for those 10 and older
• Model cars & planes, all levels (please include model glue if needed)
• Small jewelry boxes
• Barbie dolls & baby dolls, all ethnicities
• Thinsulate gloves – ages 7-14
• Lego, Technic toys, K’Nex & Magnetix sets
• New stuffed animals
• Puzzles – less than 500 pieces
Disclaimer: Events listed in the Event Calendar do not necessarily express or suggest endorsement or support of any of such posted material or parties therein. While we make every effort to ensure the individual parties represented within the Event Calendar fully support our biblical values and our statement of faith, we cannot guarantee that the entities and individuals represented here fully adhere to our biblical worldview.