- This event has passed.
INTENTIONAL LOVE MARRIAGE DATE NIGHT – JACKSON
April 20 @ 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
You’re invited to the Intentional Love Marriage Date Nights with Dr. Randy Carlson taking place in Michigan this spring. If it’s been a while since you and your spouse had a fun night out, this is the perfect opportunity.
You won’t want to miss this event where you’ll discover:
- How the power of one thing in your marriage will bring agreement and closeness.
- How intentional love brings freedom to each of the essential areas of your life: marriage, faith, finance, health and work.
- How intentional love is a doorway that leads to solving difficult problems and to experiencing real hope in your marriage.
- Stop the drift! How the three steps to an intentional love holds couples together.
- Couples with kids: Dr. Randy will show you how intentional love is a practical tool that will quickly de-stress your home and help to get everyone on the same page.
Seating is limited, so get your tickets today before they’re gone.
Perfect for engaged couples, those celebrating decades of marriage and everyone in between!
Disclaimer: Events listed in the Event Calendar do not necessarily express or suggest endorsement or support of any of such posted material or parties therein. While we make every effort to ensure the individual parties represented within the Event Calendar fully support our biblical values and our statement of faith, we cannot guarantee that the entities and individuals represented here fully adhere to our biblical worldview.