AR/AP Accounting Coordinator
Full-time, benefit eligible
POSITION SUMMARY: Do you love accounting? If so, this position is for you! This position is responsible for maintaining Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and all duties & controls associated with those processes. Maintains purchase orders, administers budget processes, and administers corporate credit card program.
- Generates Account Receivable monthly invoices, statements, and aging reports; may be responsible to communicate with customers, internal departments, and others regarding past-due accounts; responsible for all controls related to the AR function
- Processes invoices, purchase orders, corporate purchase cards, and all reimbursement requests in a timely and accurate manner; provide resolution of invoice and expense report discrepancies; responsible for all controls related to the AP function
- Responsible for Business Sponsor AR functions, including recording, payment functions, and reporting functions.
- Reconciles AR and AP to the general ledger; reviews/researches anomalies
- Maintains monthly AZ Use Tax reporting functions.
- Administers the corporate credit card program and credit card expense management
- Responsible for budget input, budget tracking, and related reports
- Responsible for Year-End record retention procedures
- Works closely with AP/AR Accounting Coordinator in daily AP/AR operations.
- Trains and coaches staff on credit card process and budgeting processes.
- Back up for vendor annual 1099 reporting
- Assists with internal and external audit processes
- Assists with annual Personal Property Reporting and period closing activities, as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Participates in Sharathon as needed
Our cutting-edge team provides a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. If you would like to use your gifts and talents to serve Christ, please complete the application below and send with cover letter, resume and to:
Family Life Communications Incorporated
Attn: Human Resources Department
PO Box 35300
Tucson, AZ 85740
Fax Number: 520-469-7314
*No submissions will be considered without a completed/signed employment application.
Download Job Application Form (WORD)
(MS Word Format, 220KB)
Download Job Application Form (PDF)
(Adobe Reader Format, 42KB)