Position Title: Stewardship Coordinator
FLSA Status: Exempt (full-time)
Hiring Range: $45,000 DOE
Location: Tucson, AZ
The Stewardship Coordinator will maintain contact with prospective and active mid-level donors. The individual will represent FLC in a manner that will encourage people to further support our causes to farther the mission of FLC. This person will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships with donors to retain and/or grow their support
- Contact individuals daily by telephone, mail or e-mail to thank donors for gifts received, share the vision of FLC and case for support, build relationships, pray with, and to present opportunity for support.
- Establish and maintain a ministry of personal relationships with a portfolio of donors through regular contact (once a quarter at minimum).
- Primary focus is to present matching gift program and secure donors permission to allow their gifts to be leverage as matching to be used during our Sharathons.
- Build and execute donor journey through segmentation to create appropriate communicated for each donor.
- Identify areas of interest and present project proposals to current donors, inviting them to participate financially with Family Life Communications.
- Write letters and send periodic project updates to partners keeping them informed of the impact of their support.
- Work in partnership with the Major Gift Officers, Gift Planning Reps, and other staff members through screening and researching donors and notifying MGO of donors with greater giving potential, share contact information, offer assistance as needed.
- Maintain accurate records of contacts in the Customer Relations Database system.
- Keep abreast of campaign progress and project funding needs.
- Track all attempts and touch points with each donor
- Support Sharathon Drive as assigned.
- Participate in Team and One on One Meetings.
- Participate in all staff functions (i.e. weekly chapel, team building activities, team summit, etc.).
- Perform other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Strong PC skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to write, edit and proof business documents
- Proficient in (internet) research and database use
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Education/Experience – Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or one to two years related experience.
- Be trustworthy, transparent, and demonstrate integrity in all that you do.
- Be a leader with a teacher’s heart and a learner with a teachable spirit.
- Be committed to excellence in your work, character, and spirit.
- Have heart for Kingdom building.
- Be willing to spend the majority of the work day on the phone reaching out to donors
- Seek to be a role model in attitude, speech, and actions in a consistent daily walk with Jesus Christ.
- Integrate Biblical principles and a Christian worldview into all organizational objectives and goals.
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Be committed to furthering Family Life Communications mission as a faith-based organization.
- Agree to uphold Family Life Communications statement of faith.
- Be willing to submit to and honor the standards outlined in the Employee Handbook and Ethical Positions Statement.
- Faithfully attend and financially support a local church whose beliefs agree with Family Life Communications.
We offer an exceptional benefit plan to include the following: Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Personal Days, 401K – Company Match, Paid Holidays, Health, Dental & Vision Benefits, Company Paid STD & LTD.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
We care about our team and provide a competitive compensation with opportunities for advancement.
Career opportunities that will challenge, develop and reward you!Application Download Word Document Application Download PDF Document Fill Out Online Application
Family Life Communications Inc. EEO Statement
Family Life Communications Incorporated is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity for all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or ancestry.
Applications will be accepted only for open positions. Download an application here.
Any applicant with a disability, who needs reasonable accommodation in any step of the application process in order for them to participate, should inform the Human Capital Resource Management Department.