Position Title: Digital Platform Administrator
Department: Broadcast Systems
FLSA Status: Exempt-FT
Hiring Range: $70,000 to $80,000 DOE
Location: Tucson, AZ
The Digital Platform Administrator will direct the FLC online audio presence to maintaining storage needs, maintaining and troubleshoot streaming issues as needed and provide front end development to FLC’s streaming and podcast strategies and platforms. The position will also facilitate and provide streaming analytics to internal and external stakeholders.
- Configure, maintain, backup and troubleshoot streaming encoders and systems to ensure high quality broadcasts.
- Configure and maintain broadcast HLS / Icecast encoders.
- Configure and maintain storage servers for audio distribution.
- Streaming media platform conception, design, and deployment to include, but not limited it:
- Google Home
- Apple / Siri
- Galaxy Home / Bixby
- Work with the Marketing Department to make online streaming applications brand aligned.
- iHeart media
- Other third-party vendors
- Manage “now playing” data and RDS meta data software for terrestrial and online outlets.
- Configure, provide, and report streaming and podcasting analytics to management and to Performance Rights Organizations.
- Sound Exchange Reporting
- Aggregate Tuning Hours
- Actual Total Plays
- Reports of Use
- Online Audience Demographics
- Sound Exchange Reporting
- Create internal applications as needed.
- Identify and conduct preventative maintenance on areas of responsibility.
- Provide broadcast and studio support as needed.
- Inventory and maintain broadcast systems hardware and software including licensing.
- Document signal flow and wiring
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Motivation and strong communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, and critical thinking skills with ability to effectively problem solve.
- Linux Server Administration
- Ability to communicate using Jira and Slack.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to effectively communicate when problems arise and accept positive and negative
- Superb attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must work well independently as well in a team environment.
- General understanding of Audio editing, routing and automation systems
- Capable of occasionally working overnights and weekends, as needed.
- Able to work on ladders and in confined spaces; able to lift 45 lbs.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Associates, Bachelor’s degree or comparable education and certification in Computer Science, Computer Graphics or Computer Programming; or equivalent significant career work experience
- Seek to be a role model in attitude, speech, and actions in a consistent daily walk with Jesus Christ.
- Integrate Biblical principles and a Christian worldview into all organizational objectives and goals.
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Be committed to furthering Family Life Communications mission as a faith-based organization.
- Agree to uphold Family Life Communications statement of faith.
- Be willing to submit to and honor the standards outlined in the Employee Handbook and Ethical Positions Statement.
- Faithfully attend and financially support a local church whose beliefs agree with Family Life Communications.
We offer an exceptional benefit plan to include the following: Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Personal Days, 401K – Company Match, Paid Holidays, Health, Dental & Vision Benefits, Company Paid STD & LTD.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
We care about our team and provide a competitive compensation with opportunities for advancement.
Career opportunities that will challenge, develop and reward you!Application Download Word Document Application Download PDF Document Fill Out Online Application
Family Life Communications Inc. EEO Statement
Family Life Communications Incorporated is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity for all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or ancestry.
Applications will be accepted only for open positions. Download an application here.
Any applicant with a disability, who needs reasonable accommodation in any step of the application process in order for them to participate, should inform the Human Capital Resource Management Department.