Position Title: Donor Care Representative
FLSA Status: Full Time – Non Exempt
Hiring Range: $14 – $16 per hour DOE
This position is based out of our Tucson, AZ location.
We are looking for a Full-time Donor Care Coordinator to join our Team.
The Donor Care Representative will be the first point of contact for donors, answering questions and providing superior customer service. They will handle the donation process to ensure data is accurate and meets the needs of the organization. This position also supports mail room functions and front desk receptionist back up as needed. This position is right for someone who is a skilled communicator and self starter and who enjoys multitasking.
- Handles constituent telephone contacts, includes responding to large volume of incoming calls and follow-up on constituent inquiries
- Processes constituent donations made via mail, phone or web
- Reconciles data entry records against physical documents
- Keeps constituent records updated
- Acts as liaisons between constituents and staff
- Manages prayer wall and coordinates same with web site
- Provides support to receipt process
- Provides front desk receptionist duties as needed
- Provides support to mail room functions as needed
- Opens and sorts constituent mail
- Pre-processes constituent mail for data entry including gift amount and station coding
- Participates in Sharathons as required
- Performs other duties as described by Donor Care Specialist as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong PC skills including previous experience with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel. Access a plus)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proficiency in data entry (includes, but is not limited to, inputting new data and editing/updating existing data)
- Exceptional work ethic with ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to interact professionally with constituents and co-workers
- Must possess a sense of urgency and commitment to meet deadlines and goals
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (including phone etiquette)
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to changes in the workplace
- Salesforce or other fundraising software
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) years in a customer service role
- Previous data entry experience with high level of accuracy and commitment to quality
- Two (2) or more years of experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Two (2) or more years customer service experience
- Two (2) or more years working with money, 10-key
- Previous experience working within a non-profit organization
- Proficient with Sales Force & I donate preferred or willingness to learn
- Seek to be a role model in attitude, speech, and actions in a consistent daily walk with Jesus Christ.
- Integrate Biblical principles and a Christian worldview into all organizational objectives and goals.
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Be committed to furthering Family Life Communications mission as a faith-based organization.
- Agree to uphold Family Life Communications statement of faith.
- Be willing to submit to and honor the standards outlined in the Employee Handbook and Ethical Positions Statement.
- Faithfully attend and financially support a local church whose beliefs agree with Family Life Communications
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employees work under typical office conditions, and the noise level is usually quiet
We offer an exceptional benefit plan to include the following: Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Personal Days, 401K – Company Match, Paid Holidays, Health, Dental & Vision Benefits, Company Paid STD & LTD.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
We care about our team and provide a competitive compensation with opportunities for advancement. If interested please completed application with cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Job Application Form (WORD)
(MS Word Format, 220KB)
Download Job Application Form (PDF)
(Adobe Reader Format, 42KB)