Position Title: Regional Promotions Coordinator
FLSA Status: Full Time – Exempt
Hiring Range: DOE
Location: Phoenix, AZ –
The Regional Promotions Coordinator will assist in creation of and engage the ministry in local and regional outreach initiatives including conferences, concerts, service-oriented initiatives, and other local happenings. Additionally, you will build and maintain solid relationships with key influences in the community including other ministry partners, donors and business leaders. You will work closely with the National Events and Promotions Director to create strong relationships within your regional communities; expose Family Life Radio to people who have not heard the message; and deepen current listener’s experience through concerts, service opportunities, and ministry outreach within the local Mid-Arizona to Southern Arizona region. Success will be measured by increased listener ship, name acquisition, donations, social media participation, listener attendance at events and involvement in ministry outreach. This is a very physical job, with weekends and evenings being common
- Develops and maintains strategic partnerships with local and regional contacts including event promoters, ministry partners, and business leaders to establish the ministry as the hub of the Christian community.
- Represents the ministry at brand aligned community events including concerts, conferences, festivals, community service initiatives, and virtual engagement.
- Develops and manages effective marketing strategies for local and regional events and impact initiatives
- Collaborates with the Advancement department, when appropriate, to share business partnership/donor information while not disclosing privileged or confidential donor information to unauthorized parties
- Fosters relationships with ministry constituents through donor calls and visits
- Recruits, trains, and manages an event volunteer team to serve at local and regional events
- Assists the ministry in gathering content (audio/written) for FCC compliance and other ministry needs
- Generates leads (name acquisition) for the ministry through community engagement
- Partners with the National Event and Promotions Director by providing marketing support, and event production support for FLC hosted events
- Manages and maintains a portion of the online ministry event calendar at MyFLR.org
- Requires some local travel to participate in local events
- Manages a budget to meet local community impact initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent phone and customer service skills
- Ability to apply and understand market research
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to write effective and compelling copy for event promotions in a clear and listener-focused manner
- Strong presentation skills including the ability to effectively represent the ministry on the platform at small to large, attended events
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field; or combination of education & experience
- Two (2) years’ experience working in promotions, community relations, or marketing/sales
- Ability to handle an aggressive schedule of daily contacts, schedule, organize, and prioritize work to meet FLR goals and deadlines; includes ability to set and achieve SMART goals
- Proven ability to plan and perform complex work in a fast-paced work environment where only general policies or procedures are available
- Ability to work independently or with a team and demonstrate excellent time management skills in a remote location
- Ability to create, curate, strategist, and manage public-facing published content (images, video and written) via regional Facebook groups, Instagram, and texting platforms
- Strong organizational, accuracy, interpersonal and decision-making skills, with ability to multi-task
- Ability to generate leads (business & events) with proven drive and ability to effectively negotiate
- Ability to recruit, train, schedule and motivate volunteers
- Strong PC skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field of study
- Knowledge of Christian music industry (artists, labels, and organizations)
- Non-profit and/or Christian ministry experience
- Experience using remote broadcast radio equipment
- Previous Donor Relations experience
- Seek to be a role model in attitude, speech, and actions in a consistent daily walk with Jesus Christ.
- Integrate Biblical principles and a Christian worldview into all organizational objectives and goals.
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Be committed to furthering Family Life Communications mission as a faith-based organization.
- Agree to uphold Family Life Communications statement of faith.
- Be willing to submit to and honor the standards outlined in the Employee Handbook and Ethical Positions Statement.
- Faithfully attend and financially support a local church whose beliefs agree with Family Life Communications.
We offer an exceptional benefit plan to include the following: Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Personal Days, 401K – Company Match, Paid Holidays, Health, Dental & Vision Benefits, Company Paid STD & LTD.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
We care about our team and provide a competitive compensation with opportunities for advancement. If interested please completed application with cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Download Job Application Form (WORD)
(MS Word Format, 220KB)
Download Job Application Form (PDF)
(Adobe Reader Format, 42KB)