More Than Mediocre
Please pray for Art. He’s trying to be Intentional in raising his grand kids but he’s having a tough time making ends meet. Focusing on God is one way to be Intentional because it helps us focus on the solution instead of our circumstances. God is bigger than our storm. Reach out to Him.
Come near to God and he will come near to you. James 4:8
Dr. Randy has help for those who want to go from surviving to thriving.
Those who focus on survival tend to:
- Be overly concerned with how their lives appear to others.
- Hold tightly to everything in their lives (people, objects, jobs, status).
- Find their identity and security in possessions.
The move from survival to significance:
- Manage risks as you contemplate change.
- Identify a passion to pursue.
- Don’t be ensnared by image or possessions.
If you’re living in survival mode in any area of your life, take a bold step toward significance. It might be uncomfortable at first, but true contentment is hard to find in mediocrity.