Welcome to the Family Life Radio Prayer Wall! Share your prayer request below (anonymously, if you’d prefer) and pray for others at the same time. All prayer posts are moderated, so please allow 24 hours for your request to appear.
My wife and I are trying to decide whether to move or not. If we do move, we have a safety net with her parents and I have an excellent job lined up. But if we stay in Florida we struggle with the job market and move in with my folks. I’m specifically trying to figure out Gods stance on this as I cannot get through to my wife. We have the opportunity right now and I’m trying to see what’s Gods answer is. My gut is telling me please take this opportunity now but my wife is hesitant and wants to stay close to friends. I can’t miss this part of my life again. Thank you, hopefully God gives me a clear answer.