Family Life Radio is supported in part by the faithful and generous gifts of many businesses. This business directory is provided as an additional way to thank our Business Partners for supporting their local Family Life Radio station. We encourage you to thank these businesses by letting them know you appreciate their support of Family Life Radio. Please refrain from using this list for any solicitation purpose. Thank You!
I have been a listener of KFLR since 1992. I keep my car radio tuned to Family Life Radio 90.3 FM. If you need help Down sizing, moving, clearing out old items or looking for a new home situation- please call me. I am a Senior Referral Specialist and member of PASRS Professional Association of Sr Referral. That means I can help you find a home to place your loved ones. Small private 5-10 bed care homes, Adult foster care, independent or assisted living apartments are wonderful options.
Please call me to set up a tour for you.
I am happy to support the ministry of KFLR.
God Bless and Thank you
Call me I prefer the phone! : )
ARIZONA licensed & 26 years experience as a Realtor, investor, negotiator & real estate advisor.
Let ourteam do the“HUNTing”
for you. Itis our honorto support
you and help your clients.
Compassionate Care for physical/behavioral clients:
– Registered Nurse (RN) and MBA degree
– Spinal cord & brain injury experience
– Canine Companion for Independence puppy raiser
– Real Estate Special Commissioner for Appointment, Arizona Superior Court appointed 2015
– Probate, Estate, Family, Bankruptcy, Divorce, A Notary
– Phoenix & Arizona elected Assoc. of Realtors, Board of directors (2015-2017)
– AAR Real Estate Ombudsman appointed 2016– Experience with physical, mental & behavioral
We can help your client remain in theproperty through a variety of alternatives:
– Rental Option
– Sell to cash buy and hold investors
Prepared to serve special needs through:
– Cash investor purchase of property regardless ofcondition or location
– Commercial property sales
– Deferred maintenance issues handled
– Problem Tenants issues managed
– Property Management, Reverse Mortgage & Adult Placement referrals
– Estate sales and moving arranged for you
Protect your home from the risks caused by sudden power outages a generator from Generac, the industry leader, installed by the experts at Apcom Electric & Power Systems. In the event of a power failure, these reliable systems automatically start up, supplying electricity to your home until the local power utility restores service. Permanent installation of a standby generator is not a do-it-yourself project. Apcom Electric & Power Systems has factory-trained technicians who meet Generac’s high standards for service and customer satisfaction. Our service professionals meet warranty conditions, ensure safe and proper operation, and are always here to provide Emergency Assistance, 7 days a week. We dispatch technicians quickly, and our team is equipped to resolve most repairs right then and there.