Tell Us What Books You’re Reading This Summer
The hot days of the season are the perfect time to curl up and read a good book – and we’ll even reward you for it! Fill out the form below and tell us what books you are reading this summer.
Family Life Radio’s 45 Ways to Have Fun This Summer
Get fresh ideas on how you and your family can have fun, be inspired and give hope to others this summer!
Family Life Radio Summer Bingo
Print this out for the family and see who gets bingo first! We’ve filled it with ways to not only experience hope, but with ways to impact others around you.
Family Life Radio Summer Blog Series
Learn how to experience a fruitful and refreshing summer and dive into our summer blogs!
Events and Activities in Your Town
Check out the concerts and fun happenings taking place in your hometown by visiting the Family Life Radio Calendar of Events page.
Get Inspired – Free Family Life Radio Podcasts and Blogs
Grab a glass of iced tea and listen to our latest podcast from Kankelfritz and Friends or read a blog influenced by your favorite Family Life Radio music artist. Head over to our On Demand page to get caught up!
Take Us with You! Listen to Family Life Radio Anywhere
Listen on the web, through smart devices, a variety of apps and more! Find out more ways to listen
- Annie F. Downs, What Sounds Fun to You? (A That Sounds Fun Book for Kids)
- Bob Goff, Undistracted: Capture Your Purpose. Rediscover Your Joy.
- Mandisa, Out of the Dark
- Shannon Bream, The Mothers and Daughters of the Bible Speak: Lessons on Faith from Nine Biblical Families
- Mysti’s Book Nook Suggestions
- Carrie Turanksy, No Ocean Too Wide and No Journey Too Far
- Robin W. Pearson, A Long Time Comin’
- Cher Gatto, Something I Am Not
Show us what you’re doing this summer!