Summer is here, and you can make it the best one ever!
Join the Family Life Radio Summer of Hope in two exciting ways:
1. Bless others on a Servant Saturday
Why not spend at least one Saturday sharing the hope of Christ with those in need? Maybe you’d like to join forces with a local church or nonprofit. Or perhaps you could organize your own service project to bless a widow down the street. However you’d like to make a difference in people’s lives this summer, get out there and do it.
Our team will be out in local communities this summer, and we’d love to have you join us.
2. Get the whole family involved through 50 Ways to Have a Summer of Hope
Download the free Summer of Hope activity sheet and stick it on your refrigerator. Challenge your family to complete all 50 tasks by summer’s end or play the Summer of Hope Bingo game. These are simple activities that you can add to your already fun summer.
- Planning to see the latest blockbuster? Invite a lonely friend to join you.
- Thinking about mowing your lawn? See if your neighbor would like you to mow theirs too.
- At the drive-thru window? Offer to pay for the person behind you!
These small activities will make a huge impact on your community and on you!