Thank you for purchasing a Gold Circle ticket!
As part of your purchase, you receive free audio downloads of Dr. Randy Carlson’s The Intentional Living Process for Marriage and The Intentional Living Process for Parenting.
About the Teachings:
The Intentional Living Process for Marriage
Dr. Randy Carlson encourages you to pick one of his top-ten list of intentionals and for the next 30 days make that your priority. You’ll find that by repeating the action it becomes a habit! And when it becomes a habit it will multiply in your life and in your marriage.
- Listening without interruption
- Husbands, do one thing this week to make your wife feel loved
- Wives, do one thing this week to make your husband feel respected
- Pray for and together with your spouse every day
- Speak only words of encouragement to and about your spouse
- Within the next 24 hours simply jump in and help your spouse without being asked
- If you are raising children together get on the same page
- Within the next week, schedule a date night for just the two of you
- Within the next seven days, solve a problem together
- Find and share a mission together
The Intentional Living Process for Parenting
Dr. Randy Carlson focuses not only on parenting, but also on grand parenting. You will discover what God’s intention for you as a parent is and why you do what you do!
Dr. Randy’s top ten for being intentional as a parent:
- Pray for and with each of your children every day
- Encourage each child daily
- Follow through with each child daily
- Teach each child daily
- Listen to each child daily
- Be patient with each child daily
- Dream with each child daily
- Hug each child every day
- Help challenge your child to grow
- Celebrate with each child every day or at least on a regular basis