This Christmas …
Don’t Hide Your Light
“You are the light of the world … Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven” (Matthew 5:14–16 NIV).
We are in a dark season, both figuratively and literally.
Figuratively, because I’ve heard this season of the pandemic referred to as the “dark winter.”
It’s not over!
Literally, because winter consists of short days and cold weather. It’s just dark and gloomy!
The enemy of your soul would love for you to isolate and fall into depression during this dark season.
Refuse to give in. Don’t hide your light!
Here are some practical ways you can shine your light this holiday season:
- Smile and greet others with the love of God (from a good distance, of course).
- Spread hope and inspiration instead of the negative news.
- Video chat with someone shut in. They’ll be excited to see your face.
- Pick up groceries for someone who can’t go out.
- Send snail mail. An unexpected card or note showers light into someone’s day.
Many of you are already doing these things, and we say thank you! And to those who will take on this challenge and act now, thank you, too!
**For more inspiration like this visit https://theintentionallife.com/
We want others to be encouraged too!
Intentional Living Alaska Cruise
This holiday season … Share the hope of Jesus through Family Life Radio
Are you ready for the holidays?