Jesus believed the greatest commandment was not only to love God but to love others. In Luke 10, He invited the inquiring teacher of the law to love with ACTION.
What if we do not have to travel far to get close to people who are distant from God? What if Christians were the best neighbors? Would your street change? Would heaven be fuller?
We want to hear from you! We all know someone who is in need of a special act of kindness. How can we love them? Nominate a neighbor you know who needs some practical help and tell us why you would like to “Love Your Neighbor”. For example, it might be a widow who needs their lawn mowed, it could be that single mom down the street who needs a new water heater, maybe it is that unsung hero who helps everyone else, but they are in need of a vehicle repair. You get it…how can we help Love Your Neighbor.
It is easy…
- When we tell you – call 888-888-9976 and nominate a neighbor who deserves a special blessing. Tell us how you love your neighbor too.
- Kankelfritz and Friends: 7:05 AM MST Arizona/9:05AM EST
- Shannyn Caldwell: 9:30 AM MST Arizona/11:30AM EST
- Dave Moore: 3:00pm MST Arizona/5:00pm EST
- Online entry: Nominate a neighbor or unsung hero who deserves a special blessing.
- Instagram video entry: Nominate a neighbor or unsung hero who deserves a special blessing by submitting your video story on Instagram (@familyliferadio)
- Create a video highlighting who you would like to nominate and why
- Videos can be submitted via Instagram only
- Must tag @familyliferadio
- DM us with working phone number and email address for valid entry
In the meantime, Love Your Neighbors (not just the people living next door) – be kind, help, show God’s love by what you do. Go ahead, mow their lawn, take in their trash cans, plow their driveway, hang their curtains, babysit their kids, etc.
Be listening – we might be sharing YOUR story during Kankelfritz and Friends, Mid-Days with Shannyn Caldwell, and Afternoons with Dave Moore February 21-March 11, 2022, if we share your story, your friend nominated will be considered for the Grand Prize drawing. On Monday, March 14, 2022, we will share the Grand Prize and announce who will receive that special act of kindness.
For details and official rules, click here