Matthew West Street Week Contest
- To enter the Matthew West Street week contest the contestant must call 888-888-9976 when asked by announcer during the mid-day show with Julia Taylor and is the 3rd caller. The contestant will win the Matthew West CD “All In” and then be qualified to go into a grand prize drawing. This contest begins on Monday, October 2, 2017 and will end Friday October 6, 2017
- Participants must state that they are 18 years of age or older when they enter the contest.
- Only one entry per person will be allowed.
- A person cannot enter on behalf of another person.
- The Prize is described as follows:
- Daily winners receive the Matthew West CD “All In” The grand prize is a Mathew West CD Library, a study Bible and 7 board games.
- There will be 15 daily prizes and one grand prize awarded
- The estimated retail value of the daily prize is $11.00 and the grand prize is $250.15. The winner is responsible for any and all taxes associated with winning the prize including income taxes.
- All prizesare provided by Capitol Christian Music and are non-transferable, cannot be redeemed in whole or in part for cash and no prize substitution is allowed.
- The winner must reside in the state of Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Kansas, Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan, Georgia, Tennessee or Florida.
- The winners for the daily prizes are determined by whoever is the 3rd caller when asked by the announcer. The grand prize will be determined by a random drawing that will take place after the final qualifying entries are received. The grand prize winner will be announced on Monday October 9, 2017 on the mid-day show with Julia Taylor. The grand prize winner will also be contacted by phone.
- KFLR-FM, KFLT, KFLT-FM, KGDP-FM, KJTA, KFLQ, KLFF, KWFL, KAMY, KFLB, KFLB-FM, KJTY, WJTY, WJTG, WJTF, WUGN, WUFL, WUFN, WUNN, WBFN, WJBP, Family Life Broadcasting, Inc., Family Life Broadcasting System, and Family Life Communications Incorporated. (“FLCI”) is not responsible for failure of the telephone, email or Internet system causing a contestant to lose the chance to participate.
- All entries become the property of FLCI and none will be returned.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of people calling in or the number of eligible entries who become grand prize qualifiers for the random drawing.
- FLCI, whose decision is final, will decide any questions concerning these rules and the administration of the contest.
- Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes the Winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name and image in on-air promotional announcements and other promotional FLCI material.
- Employees of FLCI and its related ministries, or other entities involved in this promotion and their immediate family members (including spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren) are not eligible to enter this contest.