Help Transform and Change Lives!
You can be a part of transforming lives for Christ when you work at Family Life Radio and Intentional Living! Serve out your life’s passion for God all while helping to ignite hope in others through your daily work. If we’ve got your attention, read our Statement of Faith, and if you stand in agreement, we encourage you to apply for one of our career opportunities below or fill out an application
Career opportunities that will challenge, develop and reward you!Application Download Word Document Application Download PDF Document Fill Out Online Application
Current Job Openings
The Grants / Advancement Manager will be responsible for conducting networking and research to enlarge the pool of potential qualified prospects
The Facilities Manager is Responsible for the facilities management and security of all FLC properties including company vehicles.
The Stewardship Coordinator will maintain contact with prospective and active mid-level donors.
The Digital Platform Administrator will direct the FLC online audio presence to maintaining storage needs, maintaining and troubleshoot streaming issues
The Chief Engineer is responsible for the installation and maintenance of broadcast equipment systems utilized at the Tucson Broadcast Center and at FLC AM and FM transmission in compliance with applicable FCC regulations and good engineering practice.
Learn about Family Life Radio’s, humble roots, dating back to 1961.
Family Life Communications Incorporated (FLC) is Christian organization, employing people who have a real and vibrant relationship with Jesus. We are full-time ambassadors of the Lord and of FLC. All team members regularly participate in staff devotions as our duties allow, and we’re ready to pray with and provide biblical encouragement to those who need ministry.
A special message for you from our CEO and President, Evan Carlson.
The Family Life Radio staff shares why they think you should come work with us!
Family Life Communications (FLC) Employee Benefits
- Short Term Disability & Long-Term Disability, provided by FLC Life Insurance for Full-Time Employees, provided by FLC
- Employee opportunity to purchase additional low-cost life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program provided (Counseling, Legal & Medical Financial Guidelines)
- Medical Benefits provided with low-cost premiums to employees
- Health Savings Accounts with generous FLC contributions for team members enrolled in medical plan
- Teladoc – access to doctors with low-cost premiums
- Dental Benefits provided with low-cost premiums
- Vision Benefits provided with low-cost premium
- Generous Vacation Time provided to all FT employees & PT
- Paid Sick Time for all FT & PT employees
- Personal Days (3 days a year)
- Holidays Observed (10 days a year)
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Health & Wellness activities
- Free Snacks & Beverages on Fridays
- Employee Engagement activities throughout the year!
- Opportunity to work with teams who are creative, passionate and love what we do!
Family Life Communications Inc. EEO Statement
Family Life Communications, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and a faith-based organization. We conduct hiring without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, or disability of an otherwise-qualified individual. Pursuant to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 702 (42 U.S.C. 2000e I(a)), we have the right to hire only candidates who agree with our Statement of Faith.
Applications will be accepted only for open positions. Download an application here.
Any applicant with a disability, who needs reasonable accommodation in any step of the application process in order for them to participate, should inform the Human Capital Resource Management Department.
Cigna’s Transparency in Coverage
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.