A unique opportunity to help provide hope to others
You can support the ministry of Family Life Radio and help listeners to experience God’s love and hope – without opening your wallet! Almost anything that you own that has significant marketable value can probably be gifted to Family Life Radio. This includes stocks, real estate, collections, jewelry, precious metals, livestock, crops, investment properties and even classic cars. These are known as capital assets.
By giving a capital asset to Family Life Radio:
- You pay no capital gains tax.
- The asset is no longer part of your estate, possibly lowering estate taxes.
- You save the expenses of maintaining, insuring, or repairing the asset.
- You receive an income tax deduction (up to 30% of adjusted gross income).
- You receive the satisfaction and joy of knowing your asset is going to change lives through Family Life Radio.
How to make a gift of a capital asset:
1. Transfer your asset by deed, stock power, another written document or in person. Contact us for help in making your gift.
2. If your capital asset is something other than publicly traded stock, hire a qualified appraiser to provide an estimated value.
3. You can take an income tax deduction for the full amount of your gift, up to 30% of your adjusted gross income this year.
4. If your deduction exceeds 30% of your adjusted gross income, you have up to five additional years to carry forward the deduction.
5. Always check with your legal and tax professionals when making any gift to charity.
The Family Life Radio Estate Planning Team is here to help you! We’ve created a free resource for you to download. If you’d like to connect with our team, please fill out the form below.
Request your free capital assets brochure below!
Learn more about how to gift your capital assets to Family Life Radio.
Contact the Family Life Radio Estate Planning Team today!
Phone: (800) 776-1020
Learn more about Estate Planning with Family Life Radio
Visit the Family Life Radio Estate Planning page for free resources, videos and more information on how you can support Family Life Radio through estate planning.
Other ways you can give
We are so grateful for the support of our donors! Learn about other ways you can support the ministry of Family Life Radio by visiting our Ways to Give page.