Family Life Radio is supported in part by the faithful and generous gifts of many businesses. This business directory is provided as an additional way to thank our Business Partners for supporting their local Family Life Radio station. We encourage you to thank these businesses by letting them know you appreciate their support of Family Life Radio. Please refrain from using this list for any solicitation purpose. Thank You!
I have been a listener of KFLR since 1992. I keep my car radio tuned to Family Life Radio 90.3 FM. If you need help Down sizing, moving, clearing out old items or looking for a new home situation- please call me. I am a Senior Referral Specialist and member of PASRS Professional Association of Sr Referral. That means I can help you find a home to place your loved ones. Small private 5-10 bed care homes, Adult foster care, independent or assisted living apartments are wonderful options.
Please call me to set up a tour for you.
I am happy to support the ministry of KFLR.
God Bless and Thank you
Call me I prefer the phone! : )
ARIZONA licensed & 26 years experience as a Realtor, investor, negotiator & real estate advisor.
Let ourteam do the“HUNTing”
for you. Itis our honorto support
you and help your clients.
Compassionate Care for physical/behavioral clients:
– Registered Nurse (RN) and MBA degree
– Spinal cord & brain injury experience
– Canine Companion for Independence puppy raiser
– Real Estate Special Commissioner for Appointment, Arizona Superior Court appointed 2015
– Probate, Estate, Family, Bankruptcy, Divorce, A Notary
– Phoenix & Arizona elected Assoc. of Realtors, Board of directors (2015-2017)
– AAR Real Estate Ombudsman appointed 2016– Experience with physical, mental & behavioral
We can help your client remain in theproperty through a variety of alternatives:
– Rental Option
– Sell to cash buy and hold investors
Prepared to serve special needs through:
– Cash investor purchase of property regardless ofcondition or location
– Commercial property sales
– Deferred maintenance issues handled
– Problem Tenants issues managed
– Property Management, Reverse Mortgage & Adult Placement referrals
– Estate sales and moving arranged for you
Proficient Pest Specialists offers a broad selection of services to fit your every need. We specialize in both residential, and commercial properties. Call us today for a free quote, and information at (623) 933-BUGS
NEED IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE?
RC Fasteners & Components, Inc. was founded in February 2002 in Phoenix, Arizona. The goal is to create a Component & Fastener Superstore where customers can get standard, off-the-shelf fasteners, such as nuts, bolts, screws, etc., Electronic and Aerospace components, and custom, made-to-print fasteners, all from one company. This eliminates the need for additional vendors, which saves our customers time and money.
Every customer is a priority
In our company, every customer is a priority, no matter how big or small. We strive to always do more than is expected to help handle our customers needs. We don’t promise more than we can deliver, and we continually look for ways to improve quality and add value to products our customers purchase. We believe if we serve our customers with honesty, integrity, and go the extra mile, we’ll earn a customer for life.
It’s all about relationships
Our business is all about relationships with our employees, families, customers, suppliers and manufacturers. Building strong relationships is important to us because it allows for individual attention and also the ability to differentiate our customers needs. By getting to know our customers and interacting with them, we learn to customize our products and services to what’s best suited to meet their demands.
Our employee’s are our greatest asset and we feel when we invest in our people, our people become the best they can be and are inspired to give back by making a difference in the lives of others. Investing in our people starts with emotional intelligence and compassion management. We find that “compassion time” with our employee’s creates an awesome atmosphere in the workplace which in turn allows for greater efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness. Evidence shows that compassion in the workplace boosts employee well-being and health and when your employee’s are your greatest asset, that’s a good thing.
Committed to making a Difference
Making a difference begins with attitude and our goal is to serve our customers, community, churches, charities and individuals with compassion, enthusiasm and a commitment to excellence. We don’t want to be just a fastener company, we want to be “game changers” by being committed to making a difference in the lives of others and the communities we serve. Together we can make a difference and impact the world and make it a better place, one person at a time.
We practice principles in our business that honor the Lord and are consistent with the Word of God. It’s all God’s grace that we are blessed to be a part of a company that has an opportunity to give back to its employees, families and community. We do our best by trusting God for the rest.
Keeping Safe At Home
A criminal attack against you or your family can take place at any time, as can a fire or other disaster. However, you can influence what happens to you by assuming more responsibility for your own security.
Residential security is a critical component of any personal security program. The following guidelines should be used in reviewing your residential security.
- All entrances should have quality locks–preferably deadbolt. Check your:
- Front Door
- Rear Door
- Garage Door(s)
- Patio Door
- Sliding Glass Door
- Swimming Pool Gate
- Don’t leave keys “hidden” outside the home. Leave an extra key with a trusted neighbor.
- Keep doors locked even when you or family members are at home.
- Have window locks installed on all windows. Use them.
- Have locks installed on your fuse boxes and external power sources.
- If you have burglar or intrusion alarms, check and use them.
- Keep at least one fire extinguisher in house, and be sure to keep one in the kitchen. Show family members how to use them.
- Periodically check smoke detectors and replace batteries when necessary.
- Keep flashlights in several areas in the house. Check the batteries often, especially if you have children in your home. (They love to play with flashlights!)
- A family dog can be a deterrent to criminals. But remember, even the best watch-dog can be controlled by food or poison.
- Know your neighbors. Develop a rapport with them and offer to keep an eye on each other’s homes, especially during trips.
TJZ Corporation was started in 1987 by General Contractor Thomas Hamman, LEED Green Associate, Certified Professional Contractor ROC#237323. Thomas is an accomplished general contractor with extensive experience as a foreman, superintendent, project manager, and business owner. He personally manages and coordinates all manpower, materials and equipment, and provides daily supervision of progress. He has a verifiable reputation for consistently completing projects on time and within budget, as well as an unparalleled record of managing projects safely.
TJZ Corporation is known for high integrity and quality service.
Quality, Dependable Service for all your pool needs!
Look no further than MC Clearwater, LLC for exceptional, on time, dependable and quality service. This family owned and operated business has proudly been serving the area for over 10 years.
- Clean & Maintain Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool – Opening & Closing Service
Areas of Expertise
- Swimming Pool Cleaning and Maintenance
- Exceptional Service
Product Brands Used