What are your favorite ‘mom memories’?
Mother’s Day is right around the corner, so Family Life Radio listeners shared some of their favorite “mom memories” with us:
“Any time things didn’t go as planned on a family trip, she’d say, ‘We’ll make the best of it!’ We always ended up having fun.” – Stephanie K.
“When she had the patience to teach me to drive a stick shift.” – Matt B.
“My favorite memory is when my mom saw me for the first time at the preschool I attended. She fell in love with me and adopted me!” – Whitney S.
“As we were growing up, when we left the house for school, she was reading her Bible.” – Rhonda H.
Also in this issue:
- You’ll help kids in poverty experience hope
- You’re helping listeners like Karsen find ‘there is always hope’ in Jesus
- Plan ahead to get peace of mind and help others
- Why it’s good to get better at giving
- You’re invited on the Intentional Living Washington D.C. and Museum of the Bible Tour October 10–16, 2018